Sunday, November 23, 2008

Elf Yourself is Back with more options

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Elf Yourself is Back as you can see from the video above. Last year my family and friends had loads of fun sending each other videos of dancing elves with our faces and I am delighted to report that it is back for 2008 with even more options. It is a cool application offered by OfficeMax and JibJab. All you have to do is upload a photo of you and your family and friends, isolate the faces, pick the dance you like best and email the results to all your friends and family.

JibJab also has many new videos for other holidays and just for fun. The catch is that most of them require membership fee. The cost isn't too much ($15.99 for a full year) which I would be inclined to pay except for the fact that they also insist on automatic renewal. I have had problems in the past getting recurring payments cancelled and I am not sure I would need JibJab for more than one year. I wish they would change this policy.

In the meantime, my family will continue to Elf Ourselves this Christmas and play around some of the few "Free" JibJabs for now.

No comments: